Please make the necessary changes based on the reviewer’s comments and suggestions. The Reviewer Response Form (link of form) must be filled accordingly. Now we would like your cooperation with the double check of your paper.
- For the copyright: Please ensure you process the copyright. The IEEE e-copyright submission can be done in this link:
and download the e-Copyright (signed publication agreement).
- For the paper final version: Please strictly use and follow IEEE template Manuscripts (Word Format):
- Please ensure the maximum page of your final paper is 6-pages.
- All the papers have to go through the file conversion (become PDF file) offered by IEEE PDF eXpress. You can refer to the link here: https://ieee-pdf-express.org/ . You will need the Conference ID to log in, which is: 51048X. After file conversion (become PDF file) offered by IEEE PDF eXpress successfully. You can upload the PDF file paper final version in Easychair at ‘Final manuscript’, or by updating the manuscript there with the Final Version.
- Please take notice that the Final Paper should be submitted by December 7th, 2020.
- Each paper should have a registration before December 9th, 2020. Please keep the proof of payment/transfer. Any paper without registration will be dropped automatically. Please refer to this link:
- The ICIDM2020 uses a no-show policy. In case of an author/co-author no show (i.e., the author/co-author does not present their paper), then the paper will NOT be submitted to IEEE Xplore. No refund will be granted in this case.
- Please prepare a video of presentation (15 minutes duration, MP4 format, and 720p minimum resolution) for a backup plan in case of connectivity problems during the Virtual Conference and upload the video to ICIDM2020 storage via this link with file format name [PaperNumber_1stAuthor_Title.mp4] before December 7th, 2020.:
- With all your cooperation, the presentation schedule would be announced on December 11th, 2020.
- Please send the Reviewer Response Form, e-Copyright (signed publication agreement) and proof of payment/transfer to email@example.com using Subject Title format [DOCUMENT PaperNumber].